Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monty Revealed!

ATTENTION BLOG FOLLOWERS:

My smallish blog friend, Monty the sea otter, has joined my fledgeling blog. From here on, any text in blue is Monty's commentary.

That's Right!

I have recently finished a slightly-longer-than-a-week-long vacation, in which (among other things) I adopted Monty from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, thus his name. Monty will now introduce himself through pictures of our road trip.

I can take it from here, Kaires. Thanks!


This is me, Monty Monterey.


Here I am, guarding our card key. It's very important to do that sort of thing!


Watching good ol' California pass away...


WOW! My new home! Sorta dry... I guess I'll get used to that.

It was nice meeting you! I'll be doing a lot to help Kaires with his blog, so this certainly won't be the last time. You'll be seeing a lot of me!

...Yeah, you will.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

No! No! Of course not! It's a good thing!

Good. Well, I got an urgent message from my boss. I need to go now... It was nice meeting you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment