Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh, the irony

I feel highly amused right now. I said in my last post that Away from the Sun took my time up for writing, and I'm writing right now on Pandemic Chronicles.

Fail.

Anyway, I feel the urge to elaborate on Away from the Sun, a project on which I shoved upon you and didn't have ther courtesy of even explaining WHAT IT IS.

In short, humanity is banished to he far reaches of he universe. The Allied Terran Navy is the only semblance of order in the refugees that have fled the long-gone earth hundreds of years ago. Until now, they were unchallenged. But that has changed.

That's all I'm going to say. You can't expect me to satisfy your curiosity right now and lose a potential buyer for the book later!

Kaires, who doesn't have anything funny to say here.

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! More Pandemic Chronicles! Are you going to post Away From The Sun on The Wife of Arthur's Collection of Intelligent Individuals?
    Oh, BTW, you might be interested in a show called Battlestar Galactica. I don't know if you've watched it, but Away From The Sun sounds really similar to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I've heard of Battlestar Galactica, but I really know nothing about it. I may post it eventually, but there are some curse words in it, so I'm still wondering if it's appropriate for that forum.

    And by the way, Chapter 9 should be coming out this weekend.

    Kaires

    ReplyDelete
  3. Battlestar does have some inappropriate stuff, though.
    Maybe euphemize the curse words?
    *tries to restrain self from hopping up and down* *fails* YAY! RELIEF FROM SUSPENSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably. The only reason that there are curse words is that, unlike in Pandemic Chronicles, I just can't imagine a military officer screaming a euphemism. But whatever.
    And yeah, I probably will even get 9 done today, so watch for it!
    Kaires

    ReplyDelete