Friday, July 29, 2011

Either my Computer is an Idiot, or I am... PLUS Travelling Smoothie Award!

Firstly, I would like to thank GiGi for commenting on my posts. A round of applause for her. *General cheers from the surrounding audience* Now to the point. My computer's a jerk. It hates me. It's used my money to sponsor the "Terminator Project" (Well, no it hasn't, but I know it wants to!), and it locks me out of websites for no reason. Most importantly however, I can't comment on other blogs. I can't even comment on this blog. So GiGi, if you are wondering why I'm not responding, that's why.

Also, I have recently been awarded the "Travelling Smoothie Award" (I think that's what it's called...). I'm not entirely sure what this entails, but I expect it's good. Anyway, so this is the list of stuff I have to do:

1.) Link the person who nominated you:

That's GiGi. Thank you, GiGi. Now follow her blog or I'll send the cursed vampire lemons after you! Ahahahaha!

2.) Post a picture of it without being colored in:
That was easy.

3.) Color it in:


(My favorite smoothie from my favorite Smoothie Place)

4.) Link and nominate 5 other bloggers:

Um. This is a bit of a problem. I don't actually know that many people who have blogs, and those who I do have already been nominated. So, until further notice, this step is void. Sorry.

5.) Contact your nominees:

I'm not sure how this will work without nominees, so...


Yeah. There. I got an award, and did basically nothing with it. Sad, I know.

-Kaires, who feels bad for ending the march of an award.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for generally recognizing me. XD

    Oh, and if you want to do something with your awards, you can stick them on a page on your blog, where they will sit collecting cyber-dust until the end of time - or someone uses a cyber-duster in there.

    ReplyDelete