Friday, July 29, 2011

More Awards!

The Order of the Golden Minifig:

Given to me by David, my friend. It's pretty bare-bones so far, just an acknowledgement of the nominator and choosing nominees. To add to it, I have found a picture of a golden minifig (See above).

I have decided to nominate GiGi, who has nominated me twice now, and is one of the few people I know outside of the internet. Again, her blog is here.


I have also been awarded the Chocolate Covered Moon award, by who else than GiGi. From what I understand, I have to add a paragraph to an ongoing storyline and then nominate five other people.

Because I'm lazy, I'm not posting anything beyond the above about this award, but it'll come soon... if I don't forget about it...

-Kaires, who stresses that he probably won't forget.

1 comment:

  1. . . . I thought it was called the . . . *checks* Chocolate Moonlit Night. I put up an image, if you want it. Or you could try using your own artwork.

    ReplyDelete